fvwm2 basic question

When (re)starting fvwm2, I'd like mutt and slrn to start on page 0 1 and 0 2
of desktop 0, respectively. I've written the below init-restart.hook file,
but it doesn't do the trick: mutt and slrn start on page 0 0.

What's wrong with my syntax?

Thanks.

# This stuff is started each time fvwm2 is either started OR restarted.
# I'm going to have these always "on": 2 xterms, xjed and gkrellm. Also, I
# want mutt and slrn to start up, but on different pages of the desktop.

+ "I" Exec xterm -rv
+ "I" Exec xjed

Style gkrellm* Sticky
+ "I" Exec gkrellm -geometry -0+0

Style e-mail* StartsOnPage 0 1, SkipMapping
+ "I" Exec xterm -T "e-mail" -e mutt

Style news* StartsOnPage 0 2, SkipMapping
+ "I" Exec xterm -T "news" -e slrn

--
David J. Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu

"Humans have an innate tendency to attribute significance to anomalies
and coincidences."
  -- John Allen Paulos, mathematics professor at Temple University