Re: sawmill

|> I would like to give sawmill a try. So I tried "apt-get --compile
|> source" to grab the potato sources and build in my machine. The
|> process failed (it seems that I have old dpkg-utils?). Any hints on
|> how can I compile sawmill in my machine?

You can get the tar-ball and compile it yourself. The instructions for
doing this at the main sawmill site are fairly detailed.

http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~john/sw/sawmill/

There's also an unofficial deb for slink available at:

http://www.devin.com/sawmill/

I've not tried this (and the person who created the package has a
disclaimer on the site  about how inexperienced he is in creating
debian packages), but there it is,

Jim