Re: Galaxy Quest

I saw this movie last weekend an dlaughed the whole way home.  Great
flick, if you've not gotten out to it yet you better go now.  If you don't
I'll be forced to make empty threats on your life.

 On Tue, 11 Jan 2000,
Eric Gillespie, Jr. wrote:

> As I'm sure most of you know, Galaxy Quest is based on the idea of
> bringing the actors of a Star Trek-like show into contact with real
> aliens. Here's a link to a website devoted to Galaxy Quest, the TV show!
> Of course, it's a mockup, since there never was a Galaxy Quest, but it's
> pretty neat.
>
> http://www.galaxyquest.com/galaxyquest/
>
> --
> Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com
>
> All hail the Dollar, King of the Earth.

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you will look forward to the trip.