q ad removing packages

Hi!

recently, I did a bit of cleaning up unnecessary packages, but there´s
one I haven´t been able to get completely rid of, anyone has a hint for
me? the various --force et al parameters didn´t work, I also tried
simply touching /etc/init.d/genpower so dpkg can remove it, but that
didn´t work out either. also reinstalling and removing genpower had no
effect.

----
update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/genpower: file does not exist
dpkg: error processing genpower (--configure):
 genpower
E: Sub-process returned an error code (1)
----

tia
&rw
--