Re: where is the command line options for the X server located?

*- On  8 Jan, Joseph de los Santos wrote about "where is the command line options for the X server located?"
> Hello!,
>
>   I would like to know where the Xservers file for xdm is located so that I
> may change the display resolution in dots per inch.

/etc/X11/xdm/Xservers

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.