Re: BitchX irc server list

the way i do it is i create a file $HOME/.ircservers and list all my
fav irc servers there. then, when i invoke bitchx i use
$ bitchx -r $HOME/.ircservers
and it starts wif my own list of default servers. note: this only needs to be
done once. invoking bitchx after this 1st time will continue to use the
list of irc servers even if you don't specify -r $HOME/.ircservers

hope that helps!

from

da Bobstopper