Re: MP3 <--> Audio tools

Yuck... Robert, please try to keep lines to 72 or 76 chatacters in
length.

On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 06:24:46PM +0100, Robert Waldner wrote:
> for ripping from audio-cds I can suggest cdparanoia

There is a deb available (at least for unstable). Check your favorite
mirror.

> to encode the wavs you may want to use something like gogo

A few others:
  Lame: http://www.sulaco.org/mp3/
  Bladeenc: http://bladeenc.mp3.no/

More are likely mentioned in the archives.

> if you also want to have a nice interface, cddb-integration et al you
> should have a look at grip <http://www.nostatic.org/grip>

Debianized (at least for unstable), check the archives.

--
  finger for GPG public key.
  8 Jan 2000 - Old email addresses removed from key, new added