Re: java doesn't work for 2.2.13: workaround

Thanks - I took Robert Vargas' suggestion and installed the ibm version.
Works OK, but had to fool with the CLASSPATH to get to the debian java
repository and still had to keep jdk1.1 to satisfy the improper
dependencies of cup and jflex...

Anyway - I am running the 2.2.14 kernel and everything works!

ml