Re: SCSI CD, reported by kernel, isn't there.

   finn > : in kernel config did u enable support for scsi cdrom *and* vendor specific
   finn > : extensions for scsi cdrom (99% of the scsi cdroms need this for whatever
   finn > : reason) its in the scsi menu in kernel config.

I have compiled 2.2.14 with vendor specific extensions, and all is
working well.  I cannot verify that this was the problem for the other
two kernels.

Alan

--
adavis@netpci.com

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one non-existent."    ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt),
                          or else his son, who was also a scientist.