LILO troubles installing latest unstable

	I am trying to install from the latest unstable disk set onto a machine
	with a *G drive. I have partioned it as follows:

	70M /boot (partion 1)
	100M / (second partion)
	100M swap (third partion)
	remainder /usr (4th partiton)

	Yhe install progam creates a lilo.conf claiming tha / and /boot are
	both on /dev/gda2. I fixed this and reran LILO, but I got yhis error
	messge:

	Device 0x0300: Invalid Partion table, 1st entry
	   3D address: 1/1/0 (63)
	   Linear Address: 18/0/0 (17)

	What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

	Thanks for any help here.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco