Re: Problem with mutt sources - unknown C syntax?

On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 12:24:26PM +0100, Wojciech Zabolotny wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The problem is that I don't know what does mean the underscore preceeding
> the paranthesis around the string definition?
> Is it a GCC extension?
> --
> 			Wojciech Zabolotny
> 			http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab

I don't have the mutt sources, but I just did a test, and underscore
is a perfectly valid (if somewhat terse!) function name.  Look for a
function definition returning a char * called _ in the source - it
is probably used for preprocessing the string before printing it,
perhaps to add "mutt[PID]: " to the beginning or something.

HTH.

--
Regards,
Paul