Re: make-kpkg error

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 06:12:27PM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On 7/1/2000 Paul Biciunas wrote:
> >I then ran the make-kpkg --rev eggplant.2 kernel-image
>                                                  ^^^^
> that is supposed to be an underscore, so it should be kernel_image.

Actually, it can be either a hyphen or an underscore. The kernel-package
system is set up so that one is an alias for the other. i always use the
hyphenated version, for no particular reason.

As for the original post, did you remember to do "make-kpkg clean"
before you started compiling?

  finger for GPG public key.
  8 Jan 2000 - Old email addresses removed from key, new added