LINUX installation - Debian Distribution

Friends,

I need assistance for to install a LINUX 2.0.29 at my machine using a Debian distribution.

Configuration:

Machine - 486DX2, 66MHZ, RAM-16MB and HD-1GB(SEAGATE ST31230N.

Interface - Adaptec SCSI, model AHA1540CF/AHA1542CF:
           IRQ 11, DMA 5, ID 7 PORT 134h
           BIOS Revisao 2.02 Ender. Base DC000h
           FIRMWARE Revisao E.0 Soma Verific 4B81h
           HD ID 0 and PORT 80h

Question:

When I try the command "linux aha1542=iobase,buson,5" at prompt "boot:" after boot using floppy disk RESC1440.BIN, I receive the message above:

"No hard disk drives could be found. Make sure they are cabled correctly and are turned on before the system is started. You may have to change driver settings when you start the system with a command at the "boot:" prompt, or you may have to load a driver that is in a loadable module to solve this problem."

I have with me a floppy disk DRV1440.BIN and I don´t know how to use it for to complete the installation.

Obs.: 1. I tryed boot the system using DOS and WINDOWS 95 and the charge was sucessfully.
2. These floppy disks was generated with rawrite2 utility.

How can I do to install this environment successfully?

    []
    Ailton S. A.