Re: Problem with Boot Floppy and libncurses

As I said in my original post, I have put all the appropriate libraries
on the root image. They are in the /lib directory. I have checked this
at least one million times (slight exageration).

So any more thoughts are welcome, thanx.

--
Paul Miller
pmiller@unt.edu

NRL Administrator http://www.nrl.csci.unt.edu
Talons Alumni http://orgs.unt.edu/talons

Where do all the bits go when the computer is done with them?