Macromedia products for linux

This is an email I recieved from macromedia after I asked them to support our
OS. I think maybe if enough people show interest maybe we'll get flash for
linux. Fire off and email to the address in the email please.
--
Ben Lutgens 	http://cybercreep.mosquitonet.com	icq#10836629

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
--- Begin Message ---
We appreciate your interest in our products.
Though we haven't spec'd any development of
Web Tools for the Linux platform, we have
made Flash player available for that, Solaris
and Irix.
We encourage input from all current and
potential users of our products.
Email your suggestions to: