exim config probs

Hi,

	I'm having some troubles with exim configuration.
	I had set a masquerade box, that will work as smtp server for
incoming and outgoing messages.
	I've (tried) to configure exim (w/ eximconfig) so that internal
machines (that use us as smart server) can send and receive e-mail with
netscape.
	To do this, I listed all ip's, domains of the internal machines as
allowed to relay, but when I try to send a e-mail using netscape and the
server as smtp, it refuses relaying to whom the message is being sent.
	I'm confused here: what should be necessary to do in order to have
internal machines sending email through the server (smtp)?
	In case I couldn't be understood, I'll exemplify:

	message to: mario@ime.usp.br (outside, valid address)
	from: mario@curiango.ipen.br (internal, valid address)

	try to send; message from netscape:

	"An error occurred sending mail.
	The mail server responded:
	 relaying to <mario@ime.usp.br> prohibited by administrator
	Please check the message recipients and try again."

	server: curiango.ipen.br
	client: 192.168.9.10  (internal machine)

	What should I do?

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br