Casio PV 450x

Hi,
I became a casio pv 450 X handhelp (palmtop ?)
organizer with a bulk of software for
"wintendo", bit I use Linux is there any
program which can correspondate with the casio ?

If not, it there a standard-library for serial communication
under Linux( I wrote my own in 1992 in c++ as class-set for
using under interactvie unix 5.3.2
(today it's the "pc  - solaris" == "interactive")

if there is no program for communicate with the pv 450
I will write one, but i will preffer using the standard-libs
to make it easier give the program to other people also.

Thanks for help
--
Peter

pub  1024D/ED3DFC59 1999-11-22 Peter Berlau <pberlau@gmx.de>
Key fingerprint = A8A1 A938 156A 7EC7 5610  9CFA B7B2 FBF2 ED3D FC59
key per AnonFtp 	ftp://ftp.pgp.net/pub/pgp/keys/