Re: Upgrading perl problem

This is a bug in apt.  See bug 46233.
I got over it by running `dpkg -i' on the packages over and over
until everything feel in place.  There's a test-release of apt
that is supposed to fix the problem.  See the bottom of the bug
report about where to find it.

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada