Please help wth potato NE200 problem (2nd request)

	Could som kind soul please give me some advice here?

	I am trying to install form the latest unstable flopppies.

	The install goes OK, and when I select to add the module for my NE200,
	and set up my network, I can access the network during the initial
	booot from the rescue/root set.

	However when I reach the reboot to contnue stage the NE2000 module is
	not loaded. Atempting to load it by hand results in error messages
	about unresolved dependencies.

	I can't go any further untill I get this resolved, as I intend to do
	the rest of the instll over the network.

	I have re-downloaded the floppy images, and redoen the floppies,
	several times, and this problem is very repeatabl.

	Should I install stable., and do an upfrade? Or is there a workaround
	for this? Or am I doing something wrong?

	I could really use some advice here, _please_.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco