Re: Fax format TIFF files (www.efax.com)

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 06:22:56PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> The file comes as a TIFF.  I have several viewers that can read TIFFs
> (xv, xloadimage) and a fine bitmap editor (the GIMP), but apparently
> efax.com encapsulates multiple-page faxes into a single TIFF, and all
> of those programs display only the first page.

  Try ghostscript with the faxg3 device. Or get the efax package which
  has a utility for converting g3 tiffs to postscript (I think it just
  uses gs). I haven't messed with faxes for a while so...
| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/egm2.gpg |