Install IE5 on WinNT partition, kill LILO

Hi

	On Sunday, I booted into my Windows NT partition, downloaded
Internet Explorer 5.0, and installed it.  Later that night, I discovered that
LILO would no longer load my Linux partition.

	I still get the LILO boot prompt, and if I hit Shift and type WinNT
for my NT partition, it loads fine.  But if I type Linux (or wait) I get the
message "Loading Linux" and everything hangs.

	I tried reinstalling LILO by using the Debian rescue floppy, but
that just dies, complaining about the 1024 cylinder limit, or some such.

My disk is an IBM SCSI disk, and has 4 partitions:
	2.5 GB NTFS
	128 MB Linux Swap
	3.0 GB Linux		<---- this is the active partition right now
	2.0 GB FAT32

	Any ideas about how I can get out of this?  Will another boot loader help?

				- Brian

P.S.  I am not going to blame Microsoft for this right away (though I am
suspicious), since I don't know if this config *ever* worked....I set up LILO
so that it loaded Linux just fine, and assumed it worked with WinNT.  But I
think this is the first time I've used NT since I last played with LILO.