Re: Linux router and NetMeeting

I think someone needs to write an IP masq helper module for Netmeeting. I
just got the port specs from M$'s site, and I'm looking into how to do it
right now. I'll post what I have in a few days (Don't have time to do any
coding during work days. :< ), and hopefully...
I could also use someone to help me test the thing. :>