Diamond Viper Driver ? (was Re: X on a Diamond Viper 770)

Greg & Heather Vence wrote:

> Which deb's do I need?  W/o the dependancy thing, I'm at a bit of a loss.
>
> Thanx -- Greg

Greg, this thread started with a request for the netgod web address. I assumed
that you already knew which driver you needed - my mistake ;-)

Let's ask the question again, maybe someone with your card can advise you where
the best drivers are and how best to download them.

Can anyone with a Diamond Viper 770 help Greg???

Good Luck
John