Re: Locking up X the debian way?

Once upon a time (around Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 10:09:51PM -0700 i think)
Chris someone told me :
> My next qestion is, is there any thing else I
> can do to lock up X?  Can someone point me to X secure howto?  Any help on
> this would be very help full.

	If I unterstand you, you want to lock your current
XSession so no one else can play around with your shell's ? If
it's that way, I suggest having a look at the xlockmore.

kind regards,
	Markus

--
Speaking mutt/vim/slrn/screen/perl/html/php/perl/sgml/bash/eperl.