Re: Netscape

Patrick Olson <compman@internetcds.com> wrote:

> When I have that problem, I click (once, not a double-click) on the
> title
> of the Netscape window and that brings the keyboard back to life.
> YMMV
> though.

Maybe this has something to do with focus method - I use sloppy focus,
where the position of the mouse cursor determines which window has
focus. All I do is make sure I have an xterm window open, and move the
mouse cursor over the xterm window and back to netscape. I can then type
in the boxes.

Roll on Opera!!! You really would think that Netscape would have ironed
out such problems a long time ago.

--
Phillip Deackes
Debian Linux (Potato)