Unidentified subject!

Hello, I am having difficulty in installing gnome on my debian system which I am

upgrading from slink to potato I try to get some of the libs for parts of the
system like gnome-bin and it says that they need to be configured first so when
I try to configure them they say I need to configure the original package I have

the following packages installed listed at my homepage at
http://kernel.freeservers.com under the link to the list of my installed debian
packages. If this is not going to work is there a way someone can tell me
precisely how to get some kind of base config for windowmaker so that it dosn't
just make me configure all of my applications and such (from potato) is there
some package that will allow me to get a base config so that I have the debian
menu?

http://kernel.freeservers.com *THE* best source for Linux Kernel Info
e2compr give your cheap hard drive better use with compression

Separate hype from hope on Wall Street. Visit  http://www.streetforce.com