Re: burn a cd from an iso file

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 05:46:24PM -0700, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> If I already have an iso file, how do I burn a CD under linux?
> Xcdroast seems to want to build it's own iso file in a dedicated
> directory or partition.

Not necessarily. Symlink (or move) your ISO image into the directory
that you tell xcdroast. Then click 'Master image' and click 'Write
image'. Key in the name of the ISO file. Image Size and
Image-ISO9660-Label should show something once you key in the image.
Then, click 'Start Write Image.'

Alternatively, check out the man page for 'cdrecord'.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com