Re: Configuring a monitor (and video card)?

virtanen <hvirtane@cc.jyu.fi> writes:

> > This is a FAQ.  You need a more recent version of XFree.
> > You can download it with apt-get from:
> >
> > deb http://ftp.netgod.net/ x/
> >

> There is no apt-get available. The machine is not netted (yet).
>
> Where is it there?
>
> I can use another OS to get it.

I succeeded by just downloading the binary of the server from
xfree.org and putting it in place.

kind Regards,
--
Eberhard Burr    check http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Eberhard.Burr/publickey.asc
                 for PGP Key -- #include <stddisc.h> -- electric cookie follows