Re: rsync from a cron script [SOLVED]

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 08:39:42AM -0400, Michael Stenner wrote:
> I am running rsync from a script that is executed by cron.  It is
> intended to mirror work stuff at home.  It uses my personal accounts
> on both ends (different accounts).
>
> Sadly, rsync returns the following error (and doesn't work :)
>
> Permission denied
> unexpected EOF in read_timeout

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  They ware all very helpful.
As it turns out, I had _SET_ RSYNC_RSH but had not exported it.  I was
looking for this sort of problem but was using "set" rather than "env"
and so I didn't see it.  It works nicely now!

					Thanks,
					 Michael

--
  Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics	  mstenner@phy.duke.edu