Re: how to connect client xserver to networked host?

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote:

Thanks for the correction.  I should've read the SSH documentation more
closely.

Now you have me wondering how the "export DISPLAY machinename:0.0" method
has been working between the office and home, since the firewall setup
shouldn't allow that incoming (new) X connection in.  Time to do some
testing and see what the admins missed, I guess.  Have to think about that
one.

Nice catch, anyway, on my bad information.  I appreciate it!