What's this about E-Mail support

Salutations,

I've been dead in the water for weeks now. I'm busy and I don't have
time to hack into the Debian drivers. I bought the official Debian
release and registered it by snail mail. I was expecting to get back an
E-Mail address for the promised 30 days of E-Mail support - never
happened. How does that work? Has anyone on this alias recieved this
support?

I have no problem at all configuring Solaris, Slackware or Caldera
(although Caldera was a bit of a pain). Debian has left me completely
unable to function.

thanks,
Julian