Re: Is it safe to upgrade slink to libc-2.1 from potato

> Thank you. This is OK for me. BTW, which applications you use, which
> depend on libc20? Is it matlab or what? Mathematica people were wise to
> compile their 3.0 version static.

Well... unfortunately (did I REALLY say that? ;-) it's not a commercial suite, but a
freeware group-developed suite called RadWare (created by David Radford, of the Oak Ridge
National Laboratory). It is very useful for Nuclear Spectroscopy Analysis, specially for
gamaXgama coincidence experiments... Anyway, I've already written Mr. Radford to see if
he's already aware of that problem (and if he knows of any worakaround or solution)...
unfortunately I'm quite ignorant about both C and Fortran (what is my Pascal useful for,
anyway? ;-), so I can't even try to hack the code ¨by hand¨...

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn