Re: UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR

* "Andreas" == Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

Andreas> If I want to Reply to all recipients?  I get at first the
Andreas> addres from the original sender, and as first CC the list.
Andreas> But the But the next (last) entry in the CC-list is

Andreas> UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR.

Check the original mail. Does it have a sparce Comma after the last
address in Cc? I also remember (long time I used pine at home), that
debian-user adds a (slightly malformed I believe) header that
causes this.

Maybe you can use procmail to correct this.

Ciao,
	Martin