URL for PINE

For the (possibly) violative PINE *.debs, go here:

http://www.ompages.com/debian/pkgs/pine/pine.html.

I've contacted UW to get permission.  Until they tell me I can't do this,
I've made the binaries available.

If you think you are doing something wrong by downloading these, the go
here:
ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/unstable/binary-i386/non-free/mail/.

The packages is pine396src...deb (or something like that), plus a doc and
diff package.  I can help you compile them.  When you install these source
packages with dpkg go into /usr/src/pine and follow the instructions.
It's pretty simple.  Email me if you need help.

Otherwise, go to the ompages.com url above and get 'em while their hot!

PEACE (for now)

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk