Re: Installing Sound Card

Thanks for the reply Andrei... Unfortunately it is a PNP card and I do not have
windoze on the system to get the port numbers from.

As for my kernel, when I tried to make it, it asked me a ton of questions and
didn't seem to have any defaults in it at all.  I ended up specifying the things
I thought I needed, but obviously I didn't know what I was doing... :)

I have played with isapnptools but I got completely confused when I was trying
to edit the DUMP output.  I don't want to screw up my system...

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Thanks,

Doug