3com 3C905B

I apologize for asking the question when it's been addressed so often, but
the answers I've found in the mail archives haven't been simplistic enough
for me.

I have a hamm box freshly installed from CD. It has a 3COM 3c905B-TX NIC in
it that doesn't seem to be recognized. I've about decided from the mail
archives that the 2.034 kernel doesn't work with it.

I also have a Win95 box I can use to download packages/files.

I assume I need to download the 2.035 kernel and install it. Can anyone
give me detail instructions about what to get, where to get it, and how to
install it so my NIC will start working (assuming this is the problem)?

TIA, Kent