Re: quota on /var/spool/mail

I think your logic has a slight flaw.  It checks to see if the mailbox IS
CURRENTLY over quota, not if it WILL BE over quota AFTER the mail is
delivered.

In other words, mail comes in, the mailbox is checked to see if it is over
quota. It is not so the mail is added. Then next mail arrives. The mailbox
is now over quota from the previous mail so no more mail is delivered.