Re: Can a keyboard pretend to be a mouse?

*- On  4 Feb, Steve Lamb wrote about "Re: Can a keyboard pretend to be a mouse?"

> On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:54:49 -0800 (PST), Eric House wrote:
>
>>I'm looking for a bit of software that'll let me use a combination of
>>key strokes (in X) where a mouse is called for.  Numberpad '6' moves
>>pointer to the right; '5' simulates a click -- that kind of thing.
>
>     X does this already.

I'm sorry but how about giving some pointers on how to make this
happen. A quick search didn't turn up any docs on this.

--
Brian
							   - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                bservis@usa.net