Re: dftp interrupted

Yes you should be able to run 'dftp getselect' again, but first you want
to:

1) look in dftp's log file (/root/packages/.ftplog) to determine which
file it was downloading when the connection was lost. Then go into the
dftp archive (/root/packages/dists) and delete that (potentially)
partial file.

2) delete the /root/packages/.downloaded file. Leave the rest of the
files alone.

Then bring up your connection and run dftp getselect. It will skip the
files it's already downloaded and pick up where it left off. it used the
/root/packages/.selected file to know which files to download.

By the way, the apt-get method will automatically pick up right where it
left off, without you having to be concerned about partial files. It
handles that automatically for you.

Tom