RE: [Fwd: Installing debian with Win98]

OK, so what I did is modify Rob @ slashdot's excellent 'Linux - Don't
Fear the Penguins.' artwork (http://slashdot.org/linux/index.shtml) &
resized/converted it to a 400x320x256 bitmap named logo.bmp.  I posted
it at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/2361/logo.bmp if
anybody wants to try it.  I don't have a 95/98 system to try it on
so...  I guesss all you would have to do would be to rn (or ren in
doswinland) it to logo.sys and put it in your root directory (C:\).

FWIW, G.S.