Re: X toolkit warning

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 02:31:28PM -0200, Mário Olímpio de Menezes wrote:

> Hi Debian folks,
>
> 	I'm running a program (cantata from Khoros www.khoral.com) and
> every time I access some dialogs I get a dialog warning box with a message
> like this:
>
> Warning: X Toolkit Warning: Actions not found:
> delete-next-character
>
> 	What is this?
> 	What can I do to fix this? It's an annoying message. Some times, I
> have to click 'OK' about 8 times till I get the dialog showed.

Oh, this is a well known problem to Khoros users. Kohoros provides it's
own widget set and as far as I understood it, it will not accept the same
toolkit options as Athena but X tries to apply them nevertheless as
they start with a "*".
What I usually do before running cantata is a purge of the Xresources
using xrdb --remove, but that is only a quick and dirty fix...

Could we perhaps change those offending resources so they just apply to
Athena as they are meant to ?

Regards,
--
       /(__  __|\          Lars Steinke, Research Student @