Modelines

Hi !

OK, I set up the default resolution and default color depth.
But, just for testing I set for default 800x600 and I still have that
virtual screen larger then physical, I don't have 'virtual' line.
I still couldn't set those Modeline. Which Modeline line is in use, there
are several. Modeline lines of my currently XF86Config file are the exact
same as the line that are in XF86Config file created with MiniLinux (based
on Slackware distribution) and on MiniLinux it worked, so I supose that
maybe I should get a newer XF86_Mach64 file, could you send me your one,
that work, maybe or give me a link where could I download it? Where exactly
can I find those Modelines on the net? The higer resolution or even just
color depth I set, the screen is uglyer. The higher resolution I can use to
recognize something on the screen is 800x600, beside 640x480 :(

Thanx !