Used StrongARM set-top box

I have recently gotten hold of a SA-based set-top box. All I have is the
box, power supply, and a digital network appliance CD. It has an SA-110s
233 CPU, a crystal lan ethernet controller, an ESS 1887 sound controller,
and a few other subsystems I'm not sure of identity. Would this be a
candidate for the SA port? Also, can anyone identify it by name or model?
The only identifying tag on it says that it's a prototype model..