Re: correct apt sources.list line for non-us?

*- On 30 Dec, matt garman wrote about "correct apt sources.list line for non-us?"

> What is the correct line to use in /etc/apt/sources.list for the
> unstable non-us files?
>
> I tried the following:
>
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable non-US
>
> but I always get a 404 not found error.
>
> What I am I doing wrong?

The format of the archive was changed for non-us between slink and
potato to include main, contrib and non-free sections.  This is not very
well documented, hopefully it will be in the release notes once potato
is released.

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main contrib non-free

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.