Re: [+/- Solved] Re: apache+mod_ssl under firewall

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Mario Olimpio de Menezes wrote:

mario >If I do a full stop and then a start, everything is ok! I think that the
mario >reload isn't working well with mod_ssl.

is apache-ssl the same as apache+mod_ssl ? i dont like to use dynamic
modules i compile everything static(even tho that means my apache has
about 30 modules)

mario >btw the problem was occuring with internal clients too. only with my
mario >linux box it didn't show. i don't know why yet!

thats weird ..

nate