hylafax ...

Hi Bob,

I just read your complain about the libtiff-problem in hylafax-server.
I've got the same problem and no solution to it.

I've been using an very old build on my system which worked fine but after
upgrading to the recent potatoe the system hangs. :-( ...

I wonder if the problem is just a tiff problem, because the inter
process-commulincation and the logging looks strange too:

- I'm not able to log the modem communication on an incoming fax-connection
even with all flags on ServerTracing and SessionTracing enabled. The Log on
Fax-Modem-initialsation looks fine (a lot of ATxxx's and OK's) but once

Did you find out anything ?

Bye
Andy

            Airconditioned environment - Don't openwindows