ITP: Postmark - the NetApp benchmark program

I intend to package Postmark and have it done well before Jan 2.

Postmark is a file system benchmark developed by NetApp for showing how good
their Filers are.  It's got some good options and it's a reasonably
comprehensive test of mail server performance.

The upstream source is a single .c file.  I will send in an archive with
makefile, brief man page, etc.  A Debian diff doesn't really make sense to me
as I don't plan to make any changes to the .c file...  Is it necessary to
have a diff file?

--
The ultimate result is that some innovations that would truly benefit
consumers never occur for the sole reason that they do not coincide with