Re: debian-user mangles mails

>    BS>  No, some mail to news gateway is broken and
>is bouncing ALL
>    BS> debian-devel mails back to debian-user.
>Notice the Sender and
>    BS> X-Authentication-Warning headers.

>I was beginning to wonder how come there were so many
>packaging/policy
>related posts coming through to debian-user. Thought
>I'd missed a
>change
>(or announcement) somewhere relating to the
>purpose/mandate of
>debian-user.

Yeah, I'd noticed quite a few "to unsubscribe, send
mail to debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org" at the
end of the messages.  Which didn't make sense, because
I read the digest, and these were coming at the end of
the individual messages, and it's the wrong list.  I
figured maybe it was somebody's goofy sigfile, but I
get it now.

=====
Fish of Borg
Visit me on the web!  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Frontier/4874/stccg.html
///Archaeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what appears to be a missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated in Bonn.  If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read "To my Darling Candy.  All Characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental."///Red Dwarf