Re: oracle 8.0.5 and glibc2.1 segfaults

You need to patch the Oracle binaries to get 8.0.5 running on
glibc-2.1 based systems.  Please follow
<http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/rh6x.html> for details.

HTH,
Remco

--
coup technology spy ETA CRI Lebed Roel van Duin explosion KGB KFOR CAST
assassination jihad reefer MI5 AK-47 Echelon plutonium Beatrix