Re: Masq

One quick thing to check is to see if ip forwarding is turned on on the
linux box.  in 2.2 see the file /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward if the
contents is 1 then its on if its 0 its off, if your using a 2.0.x kernel
this must be turned on in the kernel config.

secondly please list everything you have done to turn on ipmasq including
a listing of firewall rules ifconfig output, etc .

nate